Day 2
Tough! Again hated the saltwater in the morning. "Flushed" most of the morning. Dar and I had the afternoon off and went to the Peg for some shopping. Both of us were struggling with hunger and resulting mood swings. Pray for our marriage(just kidding). We're learning to not take it out on each other. Seems like comminication is even more difficult when you're hungry and grumpy. I played volleyball tonight from 8-10pm and felt great during and especially after. I had ample energy for 5 games and we even played short handed 5 vs. 6 players! On top of that we won 4/5 games. Our team name is SWAT and you can check out the league website if you wish. www.smvl.ca So that should give some indication as to energy levels during the fast. That said today up until around 6pm was the hardest so far. Walking through the mall smelling and seeing all the food was the worst! We would have eaten many things that otherwise we would avoid.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home